Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Project Runway sucks

Project Runway: Season 6













.







...but I'm not going to write about that or any of the things that bug me right now. As many of you know, Mercury is in retrograde and there was just a harvest moon, so a lot of things are extremely irritating to all of us Taureans with Cancer rising (you know who you are). However, now is not the time to list all of the things that are driving me nuts lately. I'm going to stay positive and post a picture of my kids.

I don't know where Emmett's comb-over came from in this, but he should know he's not fooling anyone.

I think the hat was a better idea.
It makes him look years younger.


This post is cheering me up already.
Okay so the boys are doing great and only one of them has sent Kara to the emergency room lately, so obviously our parenting skills are top-notch, so that's something to be happy about and not irritated by.

Also, Kara made lasagna tonight, which is the greatest food ever invented. It works as a salad, entree and dessert.
It's all going to be okay. I just have to stay positive through Halloween (which, as of two days ago, I thought was next Wednesday).











2 comments:

Krissyface said...

When did you guys take the kids to the rainforest? You have too much time on your hands.

Unknown said...

Where did you get that hat? It's amazing!!! throw some overalls on him and he's got a kicking scarecrow costume for Halloween!