Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yia Yia's new blog

My mother is totally biting off me. She now has her own blog and has even named it "Astroblog". Sooo biting. But here's the thing. While we named our blog after a joke I made 8 or 9 years ago about creating a band called The Jetsons and giving the title of the first album, Astro Weeks; (Get it?! Like Van Morrison's Astral Weeks?? Yeah, hilarious.) she is actually using the term Astroblog because it is all about astrology. She thinks she is so clever. I see right through her.

So with all of this novice talk out there about mercury in retrograde, I implore you to seek professional feedback on the subject before using it as en excuse for being a douchebag. Seriously, check out her blog. She is pretty amazing.

4 comments:

Krissyface said...

wait, why do I feel like that was a dig directly at someone who writes a blog called "Fertile"?

And I didn't say I was using it as an excuse to be a douchebag. i was using it as an excuse to be an asshole.

AstroYiaYia said...

It must be genetic...

Prunella Jones said...

Your Mom's blog was interesting. I love that kind of stuff. But it would be easier reading if she broke the post into paragraphs. Short paragraphs for the ADD impaired among us. (Like me).

Mrs. Redpants said...

Good point Miss Prunella. I will berate her until she gets it right, goddammit!